Position: Warehouse Operative
Location: Billericay, Essex
The main responsibilities are:
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Stock rotation
- Load picking
- Putting away of in-bound stock
- General warehouse duties
As a Warehouse Operative you must:
- Be physically fit to meet the daily demand of lifting
- A good level of communication is also required
- Qualified to drive a forklift is an advantage but not necessary
- Experience is an advantage but not necessary
- As part of your role you will be required on occasion to assist with delivery driving duties, therefore you will need to require a full clean driving license.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to Sarah Blundell at email@example.com along with a brief cover message.